Jurassic Coast Photography workshop – England, UK
Jurassic Coast Trip Summary
5 days to catch sea breeze and drama on this stunning Jurassic Coast workshop in the county of Dorset on England’s south coast.
This is a World Heritage listed region and highlights include a mixture of seascapes peppered with geographical and olde world features. From rolling inland hills with castles, churches, woodland ways and villages added to the list.
This workshop offers plenty of colour both manmade and natural, evocative morning mists mixed with warm setting and rising suns over breathtaking vistas. Book your place now.
Your base for four nights and five days will be accommodation in the coastal town of Weymouth which lies central to the east and west of our main locations. Single occupancy rooms will be the norm unless stated.
Meals – for ultimate flexibility while in the field we may prepare our own group meals ( your preferences will be noted prior to the trip) and maybe a night in a local pub to break things up.
Pick up / meet up will be in Weymouth itself or nearby Bournemouth which has airport and rail connections. More information will be added soon.
If you are interested in this fantastic Jurassic Coast workshop then you’re invited to get in touch and register your interest.
5 days - Coming soon
Places available - Yes (max 3 - 6)
Trip fee: £1395.00
- 4 nights single occupancy accommodation with breakfast
- The best coastal and rural locations the best times
- Guiding and tuition at locations
- Pick up and drop off
- Transport to pick up points
- Meals and alcoholic beverages
- Lunches and evening meals
- Isle of Purbeck
- Corfe Castle,
- Old Harry Rocks
- Kimmeridge Bay
- Chapmans Pool
- Durdle Door & Man o’ War,
- Lulworth Cove
- Oswalds Bay from Dungy Head, Portland Bill & Pulpit Rock,
- Mupe Bay*
- White Mill Bridge, Shaftesbury Gold Hill
- Sturminster Newton Mill, Knowlton Church
- North West Inland - Colmers Hill, West Bay - Golden cliffs, Abottsbury and Catherine's Chapel